- The BoVi Film Festival, founded in 2011 at Boise State University, showcases and celebrates student work in film. Students from all over the world come together in a professional theatre environment and are allowed the opportunity to show their work in front of a large audience. As well as offering an opportunity to demonstrate their film talents BoVi also ...
- We are always looking for talented competitors to join our program. You may join the team as a “walk on” by contacting the Director of Forensics, Dr. Manda Hicks firstname.lastname@example.org or 426-1928 for more information.
- Welcome to the Omega Omega Chapter of Lambda Pi Eta at Boise State University! Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/LPEOmegaOmega About Lambda Pi Eta “Lambda Pi Eta is the National Communication Association’s official honor society at four-year colleges and universities. Lambda Pi Eta represents what Aristotle described in The Rhetoric as three ingredients of persuasion: logos (Lambda), meaning logic; ...
- The Arbiter is the official independent student news source of Boise State, where student editors make all content decisions and bear responsibility for those decisions. The Arbiter’s budget consists of fees paid by the student body and advertising sales.
- The purpose of Blue House Agency formally known as the Public Relations student Society of America (PRSSA) is to cultivate a favorable and mutually advantageous relationship between students and professional public relations practitioners.
- University Pulse is Boise State’s independent student radio. You can listen on our website on your mobile device by downloading the RadioFX app. Connect with us on Instagram (@universitypulse) or Twitter (@BSUPulse). If you’d like us to DJ your event or you’d like to produce your own show, contact the General Manager.
- Visual Culture Club brings together people who are interested in exploring culture through various mediums of multimedia visuals. Visual Culture is an ever-expanding field, comprising not just art, photography, and design, but also memes, fashion, dance, and the very technologies through which all this flows.
- University Television Productions is the media production unit of Boise State’s University Television. UTP is also a series of courses that provide students with hands-on experience in video production and serves the Boise State University campus and community by recording and broadcasting a wide-range of educational, cultural and sports programs.